Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Sister Time!

Last Tuesday and Wednesday I was able to spend some quality time with my youngest sister Erin! We had a blast! The first day my friend Jason and I took her out to Sandy Point out by Lucky Peak. The water was FREEZING, but it didn't seem to bother Jason or Erin too much. I repeatedly heard what a wimp I was, but I did my best! I enjoyed laying out while Erin went all over the 'beach' picking up bird feathers from the geese. I couldn't believe how many flocks of baby geese we saw. There must have been at least three of them. It was pretty cool, they were adorable!

That night we watched a movie with my roommate Stacey, who Erin absolutely adored. I can't think of what the movie was called, but it was with Hailey Joel Osmet and it had a lion in it. Haha, it was good though! We then went to bed at around 10:30p, way past her bed time!

Wednesday we got up and got ready to go to the zoo! We had a blast! We saw a lot of cute animals, but after seeing one side of the zoo we were ready to go! I then took her to my roommates old apartment pool. As soon as we arrived Erin said, "This pool doesn't look like fun!" Well it turned out that she had a blast playing with the other kids, while I laid out and relaxed. She's such a good kid. We then went home and had some girl time. We wore face mask while painting our nails! We then were so exhausted we went to bed. We both couldn't sleep and had the biggest sweet tooth! So we went to the gas station and we both got some treats. At around 11pm we finally went to bed…

Our time then came to an end. We woke up at a quarter till 7am and we drove back down to Fruitland where I dropped her off at home. I was able to see Evan for a little bit, but he ended up having a mini breakdown when he thought he was going with his dad to work, but ended up having to stay home. It broke my heart to see him so disappointed. I wish I could have taken him home with me, but I always wish that so that's nothing new!

I can't wait until I have some time off so I can go home and spend some time with the kids. I sure miss them both, especially my little boy. He's going to be two the end of this month, which is always a hard time of the year for me. Hopefully I'll be able to take the day off so I can spend it with him on his birthday.

Well that's all for now! I'll post some pictures later of our zoo trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment