Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visiting Evan...

Was absolutely wonderful! I wish I would have taken pictures! Normally when I come home (It's usually once or twice a month) it takes Evan a while to warm up to me. As soon as I walked in the door he yelled, "Nana!" and ran over to me to give me a hug. He immediately then started trying to play with me. I was so shocked... but it made me feel so good! I wish I would have had more time to visit with him, but I was so busy getting ready for my dad's wedding I was only able to spend an evening with him. I'm planning on going home this coming weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can take Evan and Erin to the pool/park.

I just love my son, and I'm thankful that with placing him up for adoption I am still able to have him in my life. If I would have chose any other family I know I wouldn't have the same opportunities I have now. Even though I hate it... I'm thankful to at least have this much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you had a chance to visit Evan and it made me laugh to imagine him yelling for you when you walked in the door.

    Thanks for the smile to start my Monday.

    ReplyDelete